Sunday, July 11, 2010

Referral Slogan For Business Cards

The thing about social networks

is great to find several people who remembered not for social media networks such as the 2.0 generation, you realize that people you meet at other stages of your life are still present. That left a mark on their lives for any action that may trigger the effect of search on your person.

But really go forward with this type of platform, connecting you to places unknown to the human mind. Do I mean by that, is very easy simple examples we Mária I know by name it, but Louis and Mary knows she does not know that I know Luis other circumstance or event so that if we used a network and saw the list of friends together, we never learn that Mary knows Luis and I know them both. Resulting in a very strange feeling so you never know what you know and that know one another and the other to you. Is redundant, but spectacular. I'm thinking if the chain goes global at some point in life, making me think that if people I know have a preference for people who have the same traits, characteristics or attributes of other people who will know later in the course of life. This question is very exciting. So if someday I get to discover they are I will tell everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment